At Universidad Tecmilenio, whether it’s high school, undergraduate, executive studies, or for your postgraduate degree, and whether its person or online; we want every step with us to be a positive experience, from the first moment you decide to study with us, onward.
Therefore, we provide an admissions process designed to make your enrollment in the academic level of your choice a pleasant, efficient and simple experience:
- Request your admissions exam in:
- The Academic Services ( Servicios Escolares) area of the Tecmilenio campus that you want to attend,
- Or, via Internet at our Virtual Registration Fair (in Spanish).
- Take the admissions exam. Once you pass, you’ll receive an acceptance letter and your registration information.
- Fill out the forms and gather the documents requested in the Requirements section.
- Submit your documentation to Academic Services (Servicios Escolares) at the campus you want to attend.
- Pay your registration fee. See the costs and payment forms in the Cost Calculator section.
- Sign up for your classes. Go to your Tecmilenio campus the day and time that is specified on your enrollment form to sign up for your classes, set your schedule and become part of the Universidad Tecmileniocommunity.